Monday, June 18, 2012

thing 11

My reader is setup and is updating along at a wild and rapid pace. I tried several methods to locate feeds of interest. I did not like the explore recommended items avenue at all. I did have success with simply clicking the subscribe button and then entering search information. It not only gave me sites and blogs of interest to me but gave me recommendations based on the feeds I was interested in. This was a good style for me since I have a screw up and try again style. It was funny but in my searching I had some of the recommended feeds (from the 23 things) recommended as feeds I might like. For example The Cool Cat Teacher came up as a recommendation  when I was subscribing to P.E. Central.
animation library

1 comment:

  1. Love the animation...Frank the tank! However, I never took you for one to wear purple tights and yellow shoes with orange soles. I think you need to subscribe to the Fashionista blog and get a new outfit. If you need a consultant on what to wear, Megan Metz has some cool duds!!!!

    ReplyDelete