Monday, June 18, 2012

Thing4

Commenting certainly does help create a sense of community and interaction. People with similar interests are able to state facts and opinions from their perspective. Comments invariably lead to personal growth  for all parties.New ideas, challenges, perspectives, and confidence can all come through the interactions started in comments. I think The Blue Skunk is  also correct in the assessment that people want to be heard or read. People are naturally self absorbed and comments are words of attention.  Comments are fuel  to the blogger.
 Katy Martin
I just happened to get stuck in a group with her in another class. That was a joke, people.  Who would have guessed she is an NFL fan. She is extremely knowledgeable and witty. Her blogs help to motivate me in this class.  And by the way, Katy, it really is user error all of the time for me! Keep writing and I will keep following your lead.
 Jason Drumm
I chose Jason's blog because he has a unique teaching background as a Spanish teacher. It gives him a little different perspective. I like this about his blog.
Melanie Reese
Melanie writes with the same passion and fervor that she carries into class every morning. She always has super pictures and style. She is also very informed and I learn a lot from her. She seems very open and cheerful in her writing.
Amy Horner
I first started following and chose Amy because she seems very humorous. She is funny but she is  awesomely thorough in her work. I think she will be a great English teacher.
Thomas Schlaugh
I have to admit that I began following Thomas because he was in the library when I was. He is funnier than I expected. Wouldn't have seen the guitar coming either. I am glad I chose him to comment on.
EDge21 This is a blog I found through the RSS project. It is devoted to teaching and learning in the 21st century. The Comments of the Day remind me of our website of the day. 


1 comment: