Sunday, June 17, 2012

thing8

My Family
I used a mosaic maker for these images. There were several websites with potential for educators. I chose Big Huge Labs for thing 8. I can see potential for the classroom in building mosaics, ID cards, magazine covers, or great projects of any type. A mosaic of presidents or other history pictures would certainly increase student participation. There are tons of other applications in Big Huge Labs with potential for classroom activities. Unfortunately, I spent too much time playing with the mosaic maker to look deeply into the others. I don't feel very comfortable sharing photos online but I can see value in many of the ways these mashups could be used.
I have had to update this because I screwed up something and the mosaic wasn't showing. I hope it works now.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment